So, last week’s goals? How did I do?
- get my to-do list completed – about half done, will leave and hopefully complete this week!
- purge/straighten/organize/semi-pack what I can in
entry closet (can probably put snow boots and mittens away now…..) kitchen
- china cabinet
upstairs hall closet
- get rid of “donate” pile in my garage
finishing making bone broth and can all jars
- work on putting together the Child Training Bible
blog 3 times (and yes, this one counts!) – I also have another nice e-book bundle sale going on this week I want to share with you!
Do Fit 2 Be workout 5 times
Not too bad, especially considering this week’s events. And the “donate pile” I kinda held onto seeing if I could donate somewhere fire-related rather than just call someone to pick up. Am going to get rid of it this week!
THIS WEEK’S GOALS…….
- finish to-do list
- work on Child Training Bible
- organize/purge/pack office
- make chicken stock and can
- make granola and try one other snack recipe
- finish sorting and clean out 3 spots of clothing stacks in closets
- blog 3 times (did you take advantage of the Natural Mothering e-book bundle? It’s a good one!)
- do a Fit 2 Be aerobic workout 5 times and a Totally Tummy Safe workout 3 times this week
And of course, keeping up with, feeding, etc these little ones, plus the baby that can’t feed the ducks yet!
What are your goals this week? Think about it and write a couple down and share with me if you like!