I don’t know about you, but I can usually use with some encouragement, kick in the pants or just a good reminder of what I am doing by about Wednesday. This quote I found earlier this week really encouraged me and I wanted to pass it on! Be encouraged and keep on keeping on!
Here are some blog posts I have enjoyed, several are a couple weeks, a month old, so perhaps even if you read them awhile ago you need to hear it again today?
When you Feel like Your Life is a Mess from Ann Voskamp at MomHeart Online
A Letter from Your Father from A Better Mom
Magnesium: the Calming Mineral from Gwen’s Nest
Dirty Nails and Goat Slobber from Raising Homemakers
Mother Like a Farmer from Inspired to Action
A Lifestyle of Learning from Generation Cedar
Better with you here from Five in Tow
THIS (Last) WEEK’S GOALS……. finish to-do list work on Child Training Bible
- organize/purge/pack office
make chicken stockand can make granola and try one other snack recipe finish sorting and clean out 3 spots of clothing stacks in closetsalmost….. all sorted, just need to finish putting away last stack!
- blog 3 times (did you take advantage of the Natural Mothering e-book bundle? It’s a good one!)
- do a Fit 2 Be aerobic workout 5 times and a Totally Tummy Safe workout 3 times this week
Ok….. this week
- office – work on office, organize/purge
- can chicken stock
- finish last box of clothes and put all away
- organize boys closet
- clean dining room and wipe down walls, baseboard and chairs (don’t laugh at me Amanda since you know I have already done this one! It counts for this week ;-))
- make dentist appointments for kids
- wipe down family room walls
- blog on family website
- do a Fit2Be workout 5 times (didn’t mark it off last week, but did a couple days in…..really want to blog about this soon ;-))